- This event has passed.
December 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - January 4, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and SNOW! At Mount Washington, enjoy a perfect postcard Christmas, during our Winter Wonderland celebration. Skiing, riding, snow tubing, visits from Santa and numerous events will make for an unforgettable holiday!
- Night Skiing Every & Nightly Entertainment in Ted’s Bar + Grill – December 20th – January 6th, 2019
- Photos with Santa – December 20-22, 2018
- Christmas Eve Service – December 24, 2018
- Christmas Dinner – December 25, 2018
- Boxing Day Torchlight Parade and Fireworks – December 26, 2018
- New Year’s Eve Family Party – December 31, 2018
- New Year’s Eve Youth Tubing Party – December 31, 2018
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations – December 31, 2018 3 –
- Day Holiday Ski/Snowboard Camps Dec. 26 – 28, 4 – 12 yrs – $229 Holiday camps focus on skill development through fun, games, and exercises. Mornings are spent working on skills, while the afternoon consists of games and fun activities on the snow. Camps include a lesson each day, lunch and an afternoon in The Tube Park Equipment rentals and ticket specials are available.
More info: Winter Wonderland Accommodation Packages 3 nights starting at $479* per person Includes ski-in-ski-out accommodation, lift tickets for alpine day and night and a day in the Tube Park. More info *prices are per person based on 4 people sharing a 2-bedroom condo All rates are subject to applicable taxes. Prices and terms subject to change.