Campbell River To Do’s
Let’s count just a few of the ways to pass active days and restorative weeks here in Campbell River. There is so much to see and do all year round, we can only name a few iconic experiences here, be sure to contact us or go to our BLOGS to find out more.
- Elk Falls Suspension Bridge and trails.
- Discover the oldest Provincial Park on the Island, explore Strathcona Park’s alpine meadows and waterfalls.
- Embark on a Discovery Islands tour to bear view or go on a whale-watching expedition in search of resident and transient orcas.
- Snorkel with the salmon (August – September).
- Fish off the iconic Discovery Pier.
- Explore the estuary by paddle board or kayak.
- Book and embark on a historic passenger mail flight, see the coast from a float plane.
- Whitewater raft the Nimpkish River.
- Tour Quadra Island’s back roads and art studios before hiking, and taking in the views from Chinese Mountain.
- Learn about the region’s First Nations and pioneer history at first-rate museums.
- Stroll for hours along Campbell River’s Rotary Seawalk, voted one of the Greatest Places in Canada.
- Charter a guide to catch a fish of a lifetime!
- Peddle a mountain bike deep into the Snowden Demonstration Forest.